11/26/2008

gauge, swatching and no yarn

I've been expecting to come home today and a find a supreme packaging with the finest yarn, for the Sylvi (a dark fernlike green - 100% merino - yummi), but NO yarn package

instead I spent the day to research a little on ease, positive and negative, it's actually very simple, negative ease = tight fitting, positive ease = loose fitting. You can read some more on knitting daily or TECHknitter. I also found out that measuring your clothes is a good idea to find out about your true size. (please also read on TECHknitter)

and coming back to swatches I started a forum post on ravelry asking how to treat your swatch to have a nice fitting garment. I wonder on blocking in particular, not IF to block but HOW block it, I'll keep you informed.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.