3/22/2009

big foot


it seems like I only made feet this week, girly feet, manly feet and froggy feet. The froggy feet belong to Simon and are alot bigger than I intended them to be, they are smaller than the ones of Wagner, but alot too big for this little frog prince, which I kind of like.
When I first made a frog prince about two years ago I knew I was going to make a smaller version one day. So when this smaller version is the new frog prince, good old Wagner must be the frog king, right?

Anyway, I'm also preparing the first of the new tutorials that I plan at the moment, it will contain several ways to add a new color or a new yarn to your amigurumi, so stay tuned ;o)

1 Kommentar:

  1. I like the big feet too. I like the idea of a frog prince and a frog king. Kind of like father and son. Awwwwwh ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.