5/10/2014

procrastinating the enthusiastic way

Today I need to do my office, instead I can't wait for some leather to arrive so I can make myself a midori, which will be filled with moleskine notebooks.

Lately I've started a Filofax again and as I'm drooling through other blogs and videos on journals I came across midoris. Oh how awesome are these? I immediately fell in love and very quickly began to design my own in my mind. As much as I love the midori style I don't like that you can't buy the refills in a regular bookstore. Moleskins you can. So next best thing to do is make my own.

I plan to transfer my 'dear diary' style journal into one.

Today I spent most of my day looking through moleskins on pinterest. I even made a new board just for this purpose.

Back in school and university I used to draw a lot, I even planned to go to art college. But starting to work I drew less and less, I always figured I didn't have enough space. Now I imagine a daily diary with my sketches. It will be so awesome!

How do you spend the weekend?, xo Diana

collage.jpg

Heute sollte ich eigentlich mein Büro machen, aber ich kann kaum erwarten, dass das Leder ankommt, was ich die Tage bestellt habe. Ich habe nämlich vor mir ein Midori zu machen.

Ich hab ja seit ein paar Wochen wieder einen Kalender und wie ich mir so die filofaxe auf anderen Blogs und Videos ansehe, bin ich über Midoris gestolpert. Ich war sofort verliebt und hab direkt angefangen mir meinen eigenen im Kopf zusammen zu stellen. So toll ich die Midoris auch finde, doof finde ich, dass man die refills nicht einfach im Laden kaufen kann. Mit Moleskine geht das. Also mach ich mir meinen eigenen.

Ich hab vor mein Tagebuch darein zu packen.

Heute habe ich also die meiste Zeit des Tages damit verbracht mir Moleskins auf pinterest anzusehen. Ich hab sogar ein eigenes Board dafür angelegt.

Als ich noch in der Schule und in der Uni war, hab ich ziemlich viel gezeichnet. Ich hatte sogar vor Kunst zu studieren. Aber seit ich arbeite, hat sich die Zeit fürs Malen irgendwie nicht mehr angefunden. Jetzt stell ich mir mein Tagebuch kombiniert mit meinen Skizzen vor. Das wird so großartig!!

Wie verbringt ihr denn euer Wochenende?, xo Diana

6 Kommentare:

  1. There's always something more interesting to do than what we are supposed to do. Enjoy your new project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich hab so einen http://www.roterfaden.de/ und ich mag ihn sehr :-)
    Außen lila Drucktuch und innen türkisfarbener Filz. Meine Aufteilung: vorne Kalender, Mitte ein DinA5-Heft und hinten Adressen.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Oh die kennen ich, hat ne Freundin von mir. Lila türkis klingt geil!

      Löschen
  3. How interesting! I learnt something new today - what is midori moleskine...Would like to see your notebook soon :)
    Your sketches are great! You could become an artist, but you are already, just in different form.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I just started making my new notebook, I will definitely share it soon :-D
      Thanks for the compliment, although the sketches above are not my work. They are exactly my style though. I'll be sharing a few of my pages so you can see my style of drawing too

      Löschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.